Republic Bank and Business and People Development (BPD) Associates partnered to create the Women Entrepreneurs Business Builder (EBB) Programme to support emerging women entrepreneurs within the Caribbean.
The EBB Programme promotes the Bank’s Diversity, Equity & Inclusion tenet within the overall Principles of Responsible Banking commitment to the United Nation’s sustainable goals.
Value of the programme
The EBB Programme benefits Caribbean female innovators through:
- Developing financial management, marketing and presentation skills to confidently transition from an employee to entrepreneur.
- Creating a business plan, executing strategies, increasing their customer base and becoming investment ready to grow their enterprise.
- Leveraging digital marketing, software, cyber-security and operations-related technology in all business aspects.
- Tailored mentorship and peer-to-peer support for additional training, business performance advice and feedback.
- Networking opportunities to interact with professionals, facilitators and subject matter experts from BPD Associates, Republic Bank and other successful businesses.
- Access to credit facilities at Republic Bank & Account Managers for financial support.
How do I access the programme?
The EBB Programme accepts applications in March annually. Women entrepreneurs must satisfy all requirements and commitments of the Programme.
Learn more at: https://republicsmetoolkit.com/ebb-programme/