Provided by the International Finance Corporation
This tool intends to walk you through all the issues you should consider in view of starting a new business. You may adapt it to reflect your business needs, type of clientele, products and services you offer.
|Owner’s Checklist for Starting a New Business|
For more resources
- Deciding on a business
- Do you have what it takes? 15 characteristics of successul entrepreneurs
- Common start up mistakes
- How do I come up with a winning business idea?
- How to create a business plan video
- Business plan tips and template
- Sample business plan templates
- Initial cash requirements
- Deciding on a type of organization
- Opening and marketing checklist
- Choose the right location and leasing arrangement
- Buying a business or a franchise?
- Business valuations methods
- Information you should obtain before entering into a franchising agreement
- How to choose and work with an attorney
- Guarding your intellectual property
Copyright © 2000 – 2017, International Finance Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
2121 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20433, www.ifc.org
The material in this work is copyrighted. Copying and/or transmitting portions or all of this work without permission may be a violation of applicable law. IFC does not guarantee the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the content included in this work, or for the conclusions or judgments described herein, and accepts no responsibility or liability for any omissions or errors (including, without limitation, typographical errors and technical errors) in the content whatsoever or for reliance thereon.