Republic Bank Limited
SME Toolkit Terms of Usage Agreement
The terms ‘Republic Bank/Republic Financial Holdings Limited’ ‘the Bank’ ‘us’, ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the Website whose registered office is 9-17 Park Street, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our Website.
Your access to the Website is completely at the discretion of the Bank. Access to the Website may be blocked, suspended, or terminated at any time for any reason including, but not limited to, violation of this Agreement, actions that may lead to liability for the Bank, disruption of access to other users or networks, and violation of applicable laws or regulations. The Bank reserves the right to monitor and collect information while you are connected to the Website and that the collected information can be used at discretion of the Bank, including sharing the information with any law enforcement agencies, the Bank’s partners and/or the Bank’s vendors.
We reserve the right at all times to withdraw access to the Website, change the specifications or manner of use of the Website, to change access codes, usernames, passwords or other security information necessary to access the Website.
The Bank may revise this Agreement at any time. You must accept this Agreement to use the Website and it is your responsibility to review it from time to time for any changes.
- The content of the pages of this Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
- This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this Website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the Website.
- Unauthorised use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to the laws of Trinidad and Tobago and the applicable laws of any jurisdiction in which the Website is offered.
The Bank’s performance of this Agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this Agreement shall waive or impede the Bank’s right to comply with law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this service or information provided to or gathered by the Bank with respect to such use. This Agreement constitutes the complete and entire statement of all terms, conditions and representations of the agreement between you and the Bank with respect to its subject matter and supersedes all prior writings or understanding.
By agreeing to the Terms of Usage, I confirm that I accept these terms and conditions as the basis of the access provided, by clicking on ‘Continue to the SME Toolkit’.