Provided by the International Finance Corporation
The customer service action form helps prevent customer problems from being overlooked, while at the same time providing for an orderly hand off to someone who can address the matter. It also sets a clear procedure for your employees to follow when a customer is unhappy.
This is intended to be a simple and practical tool to be adjusted and used by SMEs working in all sectors. You may adapt it to reflect your business needs, type of clientele, products and services you offer.
- Easy-to-fill out format, including separate fields for description of the problem, action taken, recommended next steps, and routing.
- Quickly customizable to reflect your company’s products, services, and work flow.
|Customer Service Action Form|
For more resources
- Providing superior customer service
- How to follow up with customers
- Get better customer input
- Customer feedback
- Customer satisfaction feedback form
Copyright © 2000 – 2017, International Finance Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
2121 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20433, www.ifc.org
The material in this work is copyrighted. Copying and/or transmitting portions or all of this work without permission may be a violation of applicable law. IFC does not guarantee the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the content included in this work, or for the conclusions or judgments described herein, and accepts no responsibility or liability for any omissions or errors (including, without limitation, typographical errors and technical errors) in the content whatsoever or for reliance thereon.