E-Commerce refers to the buying and selling of goods and/or services over an electronic system such as the internet.
E-Commerce offers your business competitive advantages such as:
- 24/7/365 access to your business by customers.
- Access to local, regional and international customers.
- Lower overhead costs.
A payment gateway partner provides all parties with the ability to process transactions in a safe and secure manner aligned with card industry standards. It is for this reason that customers with existing websites and those without a website who simply wish to accept an online payment can be certain that their transactions are being processed in a secured manner.
Republic EPAY provides a:
- Robust, safe and secure payment solution powered by a Banking Partner that is the leader in the acquiring and Card Payment space in Trinidad and Tobago.
- Highly customized solutions which caters to large companies/entities who wish to integrate to a website or to Small/Medium Enterprise customers who are simply looking for a solution that offers online credit card acceptance.
- Full digital onboarding solution which can have you accepting online credit and debit card transactions in little as 4 working days.
- Customized package depending on your business size and needs at very competitive prices.
- Bundled offer which supports face to face acceptance as well as online acceptance
- Combination of tools for enhanced fraud and transaction monitoring.
The fees are:
- The Merchant Credit Card Commission Rate (subject to confirmation upon assessment)
- The payment gateway provider’s processing fees. This will depend on your selected package
A range of special monthly packages are available for both website integration or a simple invoicing and payment button solution. Contact one of our Marketing Representatives below to get full details:
|Geographical Location||Name||Contact Number|
|Central & South||Tiffany Clarkeemail@example.com||780-4321|
- If you created your website separately, website related issues will be handled between the merchant and the website developer. If you have a website from our tiered packages, website related issues will be handled by Republic Bank.
- Reconciliation issues will be handled by Republic Bank. Please call our Merchant Services Unit at 625-4411, or your Merchant Service representative for assistance.
- Issues with the payment gateway/checkout page may be directed to Republic Bank. Please call our Merchant Services Unit at 625-4411 ext 3562 / 3568 for assistance or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you submit transactions for settlement, your Republic Bank account will be credited within 48hrs.
The payment gateway provides an Online Reconciliation application for the merchant to access. Additionally, Republic Bank will issue a daily email on settlement and charge details.
- Submit your electronic application here;
- Download the Merchant Services Application Form here. Complete the form and email scanned copy to email@example.com or return to the nearest Republic Bank branch.
- After successful assessment, you will be required to review and sign the Merchant Agreement.
- Select one of the tiered payment packages or engage the services of a website developer.
- If a web developer is selected, you will then meet with the Bank’s enablers to ensure integration of Republic EPAY with your website.
To become operational, it could take as little as 4 business days. For more complex integrations, scoping will be required.
No, we can credit funds to any local Bank through ACH. If however you have an account at RBL, payments to that account will be processed in a shorter time period so you can access your funds quicker.